cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

False Positive

L0 Member
21 REPLIES 21

Thanks for the answer but I get an error when opening the support page. Always that I should contact support. „An unexpected error occurred.“

Can you ask another member in the same CSP account to open an admin case to fix your login issue?

I indeed can’t create a support account because I do not own something from you. Ain’t it possible for you to fix the false positive? I even tried to email you guys but I did not receive any answer after almost 2 weeks.

I see.

By the way, I can't even get the file from the URL (https://verify.timeless-ac[.]com/download/Timeless.exe). The site returns 403 Forbidden.
So, I can't verify if the file is actually "eb3ccf806ced05f5048be6530aa0c3276a0f217d9fd5240ac180b2c48bc9ff84".
As you can see on VirusTotal, some other security vendors also classified it as Malware (trojan).
And the file is not signed. Is there a way for you to prove that this the file that you developed?
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/eb3ccf806ced05f5048be6530aa0c3276a0f217d9fd5240ac180b2c48bc9ff84...

Hi, probably because of cloudflare you can’t get via wget or something. I tried via browser and it indeed works for me. The other flags we are trying to clean atm too just some AVs don’t answer via email or don’t have something like simple submission for example MaxSecure has weird submission bc their file doesn’t work to submit. I attach the file here.

Thank you! I used another network and could download the file.
I have submitted a verdict change request on behalf. Once there's progress, I will let you know.

L5 Sessionator
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!