Threat Logs

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Threat Logs

L1 Bithead

I believe I have everything configured correctly for threat prevention.  Able to see traffic in every log type except for threat.  Licensed and download/install is up to date.  Been through some generic troubleshooting steps that haven't helped.  Any ideas on where I need to go next?

3 REPLIES 3

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

Hello,

Just to verify, you do have the security polices set to use the threat signatures and are set to log at session end?

Please advise,

All rules are configured to use the threat profiles.  I've tried both the default and the custom I created.  Logging is set to session end on all of the rules as well.

That is interesting. I also take if you dont have any filters set at the top?

image.png

If not, I would say call support as something doesnt seem right.

• 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!