I wanted to confirm if this is currently/or will be supported when using the "merge" function with filters. Currently when attempting this I get unexpected results in the duplicate cases results.
- before performing the merge, I setup some filter condition say, 'From' equals 'Internal' with an 'AND' condition. I apply the filter.
- then perform the merge by analysing identical rules from the screenshot below.
- I though this might help reduce the number of duplicate cases.
- the duplicates cases indicates there are duplicate rules, however when clicking on the individual cases, no rules are shown.
- other results are when the duplicate indicate there are 2 rules which are duplicates, when clicking on that case, only 1 rule shows up. same when there are 4 rules, only 2 show up.
Not sure if I am using this correctly or it is not supported.
... View more
If i can add my 2 cents to what @aporue proposed.
If possible, it would be very helpful if we can select a large number of cases to be merged individually. This would help the repetition of doing each case individually. Especially when there are hundreds of cases.
There is the excel export of the cases which can be used to verify before doing a large number of merges. eg. i can verify that cases 1-10 and 12-15 are cases i want to merge individually.
My experiences on 1.1.8 and 1.1.9 is the same, when more than one case is selected, it only merge the last case.
... View more