Mick, So I suspect we had a huge amount of data that was queued. I think Panorama did need reboot as something was stuck and not displaying one of our firewalls logs even though logs were being sent because after the reboot I could see the logs at least. It has to be a process that is associated perhaps with the web GUI which I thought the management service would take care of, either way a roboot fixed the logs we were not seeing. It just took about 2 plus days for it get back to normal. I checked it last night and 4 of my firewalls were about caught up and the 1 firewall which was almost 9 hours behind at the time started to catch up faster. This morning I checked it and everything is back where it should be and my CPU is resting at about 3 percent (this expectation is normal). I thought the queues would have caught up faster than it had but just glad everything is back to normal. Thanks for your reply.
... View more