I got the clientless VPN (hosted on VLAN interface) to work again on 10.1.3. Here's what I did in case it helps anyone. Downgraded from 10.2 to 10.1.3 (after exporting a named snapshot externally) Downgraded from 10.1.3 to 10.0 Upgraded from 10.0 back to 10.1.3 Loaded the previously exported named snapshot (step 1) No idea if all those steps were necessary, but it seems to work now. One odd behavior was that existing user accounts (local db) would not open the clientless app on the first attempt (logs showed deny), however, the exact same user attempting again would work (logs showed allow). Very strange. I'm afraid to upgrade further until another maintenance release comes out. For now, I am holding my breath. Good luck!
... View more