Hi @SankalpS , @RVLINFRASEC ,
Have you done any troubleshooting on the firewall? Can you provide some output:
- Are you using URL filtering?
- Does your URL and DNS security licenses are still active?
- Check one of the problematic sites how firewall is categorizing it. Connect with SSH to CLI and use the following command:
> test url <url>
> test url-info-host <url>
Replace <url> with the address you want to test. What is the output? What action is set for the same category in your URL filtering profile?
- Search URL logs (Monitor -> URL) for one of the problematic URLs. Do you see any logs? What action is seen in the logs?
- Resolve one of the problematic sites (with nslookup for example), search this IP in the Unified logs (Monitor -> Unified). Do you see any deny/block? Check one of the traffic logs - what is the "session end reason"? Is the counter for bites received different than zero?
... View more