I have quick question.
If I want to do some home lab for learning purposes for example with eve-ng , how I can get PA-VM image
I applyd for 30days trial, however for unknown reason I was rejected
After our evaluation of your application, we are unable to supply a trial product download due to Trade or Legal restrictions.
1. I'm from Bulgaria (EU) , what is the problem with trade/legal ?
2. Not sure how they evaluate me , I'm not a criminal actually I just want to check it what can doing and functionalities.
3. Look like there is a demo request .. I do not need it .. I can use google for that
3. In this case how I can test PA ?
4. Why PA don't offer free download with limited license for labs/testing .. how they expect someone to have real experiences with PA ?
For example other vendors like MikroTik offer CHR with limit of 1MB/s without license (this is more than enough for testing/labs)
Why PA don't do something similar ?
5. I know this is not something new (to ask specifically for test vm for example) however what is the point ..
For example actually I want to evaluate it for my company, however I do not want to be bother by traders , I want 1st to take a look by my self , test it etc. I think I have enough expirienc to check somethign base on documentation and testings
6. I know If they provide limited demo vm will not be the best case for PA since usesr expect to see pgks inspect functionality, however there is other impoartant functinalities like .. ipsec, bgp .. etc ...
Probably I'm not the first with such question but ...
... View more