Right. I got this from support and it Fixed my issue once mac traps agents checked in. "We've been able to confirm that Apple has blocked all injection to iTunes as a security measure. As a workaround, please first create a condition, then a policy as follows:
Settings > Conditions
1. Add a condition for Mac OS
2. Name condition for iTunes > 12.6.0
3. Bundle ID: com.apple.iTunes
4. Version: > 12.6.0
This condition will be enacted if iTunes higher than 12.6.0 is installed on the machine.
Policy > Mac > Add
1. Disable Dylib Hijacking and ROP Mitigation modules.
2. In the conditions tab, select your new condition and apply." This should also be addressed in the next content version.
... View more