Not able to apply evaluation license to PA-VM in eve-ng running GCC

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Not able to apply evaluation license to PA-VM in eve-ng running GCC

L0 Member

Hello Everyone

I have couple of PA-VM 50 evaluation licenses and I was successfully able to apply them in the PA-VMs in EVE-NG running on my VMware workstation. But due to hardware limitation I decided to build my eve-ng in Google Cloud Console (GCC) and so far the experience was great, I was able to run all my servers, routers, switches and even the PA-VMs and internet reachability is working as well. But when I want to apply the license to the PA-VM on eve-ng running in GCC it doesnt work and it seems its having an issue connecting to the Palo Alto cloud network even though I can ping it. I know you are going to say check your serve route configraution but currently I have all go through the managment interface and that is correct as its connected to the internet. I also made sure to create a firewall rule in GCC to allow all incoming/outgoing traffic to be allowed and this can be verified by my internet access but not sure why it doesnt connect to PA network. Please find the attached images

Would appreciate your assistance PAVM-GCC-1.jpgPAVM-GCC-2.jpgPAVM-GCC-3.jpgPAVM-GCC-4.jpgPAVM-GCC-5.jpgPAVM-GCC-6.jpgPAVM-GCC-rules.jpg

2 REPLIES 2

L0 Member

After doing some digging the issue seems to be coming from GCC, as even though I have internet access doesn't appear that I can download files

Hi Firas, 

I am facing similar issues, how did you fix it? 

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!