As we continue with our efforts to improve and enhance the public cloud UTDs, a new version of Google Cloud Platform (GCP) UTD focused on how VM-Series firewall enhances GCP native security is now available. In the latest version, attendees receive temporary access to GCP to run the lab.No setup required and no GCP account required.
What's new in Azure UTD v2.0:
- Provide students temporary access to GCP console and review how VM-Series is deployed in GCP
- Demonstrate how VM-Series enhances GCP native security tools (like GCP firewall rules and Cloud Armor) by providing protection for advance attacks
- Showcases how to improve security policy by converting port-based policy to application based-policy with Policy Optimizer in VM-Series
- Enables VM-Series to monitor VM Changes in GCP and apply the metadata in security policy using Dynamic Address Groups (DAG)
- Runs in Cloudshare, need to schedule class in Cloudshare like other UTD workshops
- Upgraded to PanOS-9.0
Itching to get hands-on. Please register here to attend (online or in-person) the upcoming workshop classes.
Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.
The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!
These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the Live Community as a whole!
The Live Community thanks you for your participation!