BPA CIS/CSC Report missing, where do I find it in AIOps?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

BPA CIS/CSC Report missing, where do I find it in AIOps?

L1 Bithead

I have use for this, my auditor ask for this every time.

NilsGab_0-1692620149575.png

Best regards Nils Johan
8 REPLIES 8

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

Hi @NilsGab ,

In AIOps, go to the Best Practices tab.  If it is not there, add it with More Dashboards.  On the BP tab, select your NGFW in the upper left, and click on the download button in the upper right.

The report is not exactly the same, but it does have numbers for CSC checks.

Thanks,

Tom

Help the community: Like helpful comments and mark solutions.

Thank you, but it does not give me any CIS # stuff, and on some of the "failed checks" it do not give me info about what to fix

NilsGab_0-1692622799686.png

e.g. this one, what URL categories is should I block?

Best regards Nils Johan

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

Hi @NilsGab ,

Did you download the report, as I said?  Please download the report and take a look at those files.  The download also includes a CSV file with items to fix.  The download is a new feature that was recently shown to me.  It is better than the dashboard.  Your GUI screen shot is from the dashboard.

Thanks,

Tom

Yes, downloaded it, nothing about CIS in it.

Best regards Nils Johan

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

Hi @NilsGab ,

Every section of the PDF has the following counters:

• Failed CSC checks
  • Failed non-CSC checks
  • Failed CSC and non-CSC checks

So, there is some info.  I understand the format is not the same as the previous report which is shown in your screen shot.

This is a community forum, and I don't work for PANW.  You asked if you could get CSC info from AIOps BPA, and there it is.

Thanks,

Tom

I don't find anything about CSC 3, CSC4, CSC6 and so on.
I have several customer complains about the report, not sure what I can tell them.

NilsGab_0-1692993789048.png

Best regards Nils Johan

L2 Linker

Hi,

I was told by Palo that the old BPA report has been discontinued. I'm afraid you need to find what you need within AIOps.

L0 Member

Update to this thread - CSC and NIST mappings are under the Compliance dashboard.. e.g.

pzablotski_0-1715269039048.png

pzablotski_1-1715269095074.png

• 8 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!