No Security Data Populating in AIOps

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

No Security Data Populating in AIOps

L2 Linker
  • I first created a new Tenet for a Customer Support Account, selected the Americas Region, and left the CDL instance blank.
  • I then associated the device in the Tenet view of the Hub by going to Common Services > Device Associations.
  • I waited 24 hours and the firewall was onboarded. It appears to be pulling Heath information - Metrics and Service Connections - but not pulling any Security information.
    • Because of this, there is no information showing for any of the Security Posture Dashboards.
  • In the Tenet view of the hub, the AIOps instance is showing in Common Services > Tenet Management but not the Cortex Data Lake instance.
  • In the Support Account view, however, under Settings > Manage Apps, it's only showing the Cortex Data Lake Instance but not the AIOps instance. The CDL instance is showing an exclamation point under status and states "Status: Unavailable"
  • The customer does not have a CDL license so, the CDL instance is the free version.
  1. Why are Health Metrics populating in AIOps but not Security info?
  2. Does it have something to do with the Cortex Data Lake instance? 
  3. How do I go about remediating the issue?
1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L2 Linker

The Security Data has began populating today. No clue why, there were no changes made on my end, but I'm happy it is fixed.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

L2 Linker

The Security Data has began populating today. No clue why, there were no changes made on my end, but I'm happy it is fixed.

• 1 accepted solution
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!