Global organizations entered 2023 facing a year of economic uncertainty. For security and networking teams, this meant fewer available resources to keep operations running in a new world of hybrid work, while also combatting the most complex cyber threats ever seen.
This era of doing more with less means it’s critical for organizations to simplify operational complexity, reduce costs, and gain the latest advancements in cloud-delivered security and networking. Prisma SASE is purpose-built to help customers meet these modern challenges. By converging cloud-delivered security and networking into a unified platform, organizations can even improve their return on investment (ROI) and total cost of ownership (TCO).
But don’t just take our word for it. Join us at Prisma SASE: AI-Powered Innovation Takes Center Stage for our exciting virtual event where we’ll unveil the latest AI-powered innovations in Prisma SASE, ZTNA 2.0, Cloud SWG, and SD-WAN that will help your organization stay secure and agile. We’ve also convened an impressive group of leading industry experts to join the conversation:
- Nikesh Arora, chief executive officer and chairman at Palo Alto Networks
- Lee Klarich, chief product officer at Palo Alto Networks
- Kumar Ramachandran, senior vice president of product at Palo Alto Networks
- David Holmes, senior analyst at Forrester
- Kenneth Ogami, senior vice president and chief information officer U.S. at Westfield LLC
Block your calendars for this virtual event. We can’t wait to show you how AI-powered SASE can meet your organization’s challenges today and goals for the future. See you there!