Unable to retrieve micro credential badges on certmetrics and credly

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Unable to retrieve micro credential badges on certmetrics and credly

L1 Bithead

Hello guys,

i'm unable to retrieve my micro credential badges on certmetrics and credly.
I noticed that in the emails received by Palo ALto these credentials are under a different PAN ID than the other PAN ID used for the "normal "certifications.

My PCNSE for example is under PAN ID XXX which is my historical id, but the new micro credential certifications emails received by Palo Alto are reffering to a different PAN ID YYY.

Now when accessing certmetrics i log in with the historical PAN ID XXX and all the badges are shown, furthermore, credly.com is able to automatically retrieves the bagdes, but, all this process doesn't work for the micro credential (i.e PMRnA).
The only difference i noticed is the different PAN ID used.

What should i do to solve the issue?

Does anybody else faced this problem?

Obviously i don't have credential for PAN ID YYY on certmetrics because only PAN ID XXX has always been used.

Thank you

Regards

0 REPLIES 0
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!