Cortex XDR agent problem

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Cortex XDR agent problem

L0 Member

Hi,

I have problem im having trouble setting up Cortex XDR agent. I have installed 7.5.102.21864 [CE] version to my windows 7 machine via proxy and network access is ok. As usually when agent is installed it changes state to enabled by itself. For now its not changing the status to enabled and i cannot see it on console. When i check firewall i can see "incomplete" traffics. I have reinstalled several times. But its same.

Pls support. Thanks in advance.

2 REPLIES 2

L3 Networker

Dear @OrkhanMammadov , 

Hope you are doing well and thank you for reaching out to the Live Community. From the above query I see you are trying to use the 7.5 CE version of the agent. Please note that this version has now reached End Of Life and is no more supported. More information on the EOL of this particular version can be found below, thank you: 

https://www.paloaltonetworks.com/services/support/end-of-life-announcements/end-of-life-summary#trap...

If you feel this has answered your query, please let us know by clicking on "mark this as a Solution". Thank you.

L0 Member

Hello,

This version was recently end of life. None of you responded to this discussion until this version was end of life. Your support team also replied me like this. Why didn't you reply before this version was end of life?

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!