Cortex XDR Latest Version - SQL Server Performance Issues

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Cortex XDR Latest Version - SQL Server Performance Issues

L0 Member

We are running the latest version of Cortex XDR (v8.2.0.X) and having issues with memory consumption on SQL database servers, in particular. I have submitted a request with TAC but wanted to come to the discussion room for advice. Have you all dealt with exclusions or capability disables for agents with high memory consumption?

3 REPLIES 3

L4 Transporter

How did you find out this is cortex related? Is this issue the hole time or in special time frames? 

BR

Rob

I've been consistently monitoring (checking in every hour or so) the resource consumption for these servers over the past couple of days. SQL instances in task manager on all hosts runs 2-3 GBs of memory depending on the utilization at the time, but Cortex consistently uses 1-2 GBs (across all task manager entries) and, sometimes, upwards of 5-6 GBs. 

I checked them in our monitoring system. There are no issues. 

• 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!