How to get XDR Wildfire API key?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get XDR Wildfire API key?

L0 Member

JayeshParmar_0-1705127299496.pngJayeshParmar_1-1705127321137.png

As you can see that there is no data in wildfire api key. So where is it because I want to integrate my XDR Wildfire to other products. So How can i find it or How can I generate it? Please explain me well.

2 REPLIES 2

L4 Transporter

Hello @JayeshParmar ,

Thank you for writing to live community.

The Wildfire API key is not exposed and It is not available for use outside the Cortex XDR integration.

Hope this helps!

Please mark the response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your query.

Ashutosh Patil

L3 Networker

Hi @JayeshParmar 

The XDR Endpoint is already connected to the WF by default (no need api).

The APIs that appear in this menu are the WF APIs that come when you purchase a Firewall, or a dedicated API, for example, to integrate with XSOAR.

Please mark the response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers/help your question.

Best regards
Tiago Marques
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 78 Subscriptions
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!