Long Malware Scan time, normal?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Long Malware Scan time, normal?

L3 Networker

hello all experts, 

I have encountered a long scanning time,  i launched a malware scan from console to isolated endpoint, the job was created at 15:30 and finished by 05:30 by next day.

Guessing when the job was created, either the agent was disconnected/fail to sync/the server failed (through websocket) to connect to agent/scan was finished early but failed to update the status to the server.

In order to prove my assumption, gone through the Management Audit logs or Agent audit log cannot find much info.

Is it possbile to look for 

1) when was agent (disconnected from the server)

2) failure logs when server cannot reach the agent

3) the scanning time of a malware scan

Thanks,

Life is full of surprise,
Just embrace it!
0 REPLIES 0
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!