Error "returned polling result, but it doesn't support polling. Polling wasn't scheduled."

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Error "returned polling result, but it doesn't support polling. Polling wasn't scheduled."

L4 Transporter

Hello,

How can this error be solved?

4 REPLIES 4

L4 Transporter

Hi @Josep ,

Could you give some more detail? Where did you face this error? On a task, you defined or something OOTB? 

Both, defined and OOTB. Using the defined function "qradar-reference-set-value-upsert" in Qradar or using an own automation to download files using XDR functions.

Josep_0-1692708152393.png

L4 Transporter

Hi @Josep ,

I checked internally that there is an engineering ticket for this issue. If you are not eligible to create a support ticket, I would advise you to wait until the new version of the integration is released. 

L1 Bithead

Was polling functionality broken elsewhere? I have encountered issues recently (since end of Aug) on both XSIAM and XSOAR related to polling.

Use case is commit panorama from pan-os module, but it appears in GenericPolling also.

XSOAR polling shows an immediate failure with error as seen above (Polling was not scheduled)

XSIAM polling continues forever. Monitoring the container (tcpdump and/or docker inspect) shows it never execute another task (does not check every 10 seconds as specified)

If there is a addressed issue, notice, link or bug ID, I would appreciate it.
I am working around it by creating my own integration (configured for 'long running') and doing my own polling function. Not ideal.

• 4 replies
  • 1 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!