Help with feeds

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Help with feeds

L3 Networker

Hello, I need your help. I need feeds for domain classification and another feed for phishing, to determine whether domains have been compromised or not. What do you recommend for Cortex XSOAR #

Best regards
Tiago Marques
1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L1 Bithead

Hello @tlmarques, I would first check out the free feeds and free enrichers content packs in the XSOAR marketplace. These provide a large list of free feeds and enrichment integrations that can be used to help determine whether a domain is malicious or not. You can also leverage the Unit42 ATOMs feed as well. Overall I would not rely on a single feed or enrichment source to determine if an indicator is malicious or not. Try to enrich the URLs and domains against a few different enrichment sources to see what the verdict is. Some good enrichment sources for domains: VirusTotal, whois, Ipinfo. Combine those enrichment sources with feeds such as Unit42 ATOMs, SpamHaus, OpenPhish and this can help you to determine if an URL or Domain is malicious or not.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

L1 Bithead

Hello @tlmarques, I would first check out the free feeds and free enrichers content packs in the XSOAR marketplace. These provide a large list of free feeds and enrichment integrations that can be used to help determine whether a domain is malicious or not. You can also leverage the Unit42 ATOMs feed as well. Overall I would not rely on a single feed or enrichment source to determine if an indicator is malicious or not. Try to enrich the URLs and domains against a few different enrichment sources to see what the verdict is. Some good enrichment sources for domains: VirusTotal, whois, Ipinfo. Combine those enrichment sources with feeds such as Unit42 ATOMs, SpamHaus, OpenPhish and this can help you to determine if an URL or Domain is malicious or not.

• 1 accepted solution
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!