Incident Tables in Custom Layouts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Incident Tables in Custom Layouts

L0 Member

I have a custom layout containing an Linked Incidents table panel. I've edited this layout/table to present specific incident fields (columns) in a defined order. First, I've noticed this does not always show changes to these columns when editing the layout. For example, adding the Action field, and moving it up between two other values - this does not show as expected.

Also, I clicked the 'Restore default' values while on the actual incident and now ALL other incidents of this type only have the default 4 fields/columns and I have no way to restore the expected values that are supposed to be presented via the custom layout.

The only way I've found to get the expected Linked Incidents table fields back is to entirely re-create the panel in the layout. 

Someone please tell me there is a better way to resolve this issue in v8? 

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L3 Networker

Hi Kyle,

I reproduced the issue on an XSOAR 8.5 instance. When the restore to default option is selected, the table resets across all of the linked incidents to its default configuration. The changes to the table made from the layout are not respected. The issue appears to have persisted. Please open a case to address this issue.

Thanks,

Rahul

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

L3 Networker

Hi Kyle,

I reproduced the issue on an XSOAR 8.5 instance. When the restore to default option is selected, the table resets across all of the linked incidents to its default configuration. The changes to the table made from the layout are not respected. The issue appears to have persisted. Please open a case to address this issue.

Thanks,

Rahul

• 1 accepted solution
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!