Log bundle extraction issue with System Diagnostics and Health Check

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Log bundle extraction issue with System Diagnostics and Health Check

L0 Member

Hi All,

Is there anyone faced below issues with the content pack "System Diagnostics and Health Check" (#System Diagnostics and Health Check | Cortex XSOAR (pan.dev)) while running the main playbook 'Health Check > Health Check - Collect Log Bundle'.

1. The main playbook 'Health Check' successfully invokes sub-playbook 'Health Check - Collect Log Bundle'.

2. The sub-playbook then able to download log bundle 

3. However, unpack task isn't able to extract files and showing error "File not found". Whereas, file's entryID mapped as expected

4. Tried to download the file on my local machine, while extracting manually it seems a password protected archive

5. Is this could be possible reason the 'UnPack the zipped log file' fails ? If so, what would be the default password ? and if there is any plan to modify the out-of-the-box playbooks ?

I have tested the Core REST API integrations and it is working fine with API key having 'Instance Admin' role. We are running on Cortex XSOAR V8.5. 

Please let me know if anyone has encountered this before and what was the fix if you have?

2 REPLIES 2

L3 Networker

Hello,

The health check pack is not going to work on XSOAR 8 as there are no log bundles supported for XSOAR 8 cloud.

Thank you for the information.😊

In that case, is there any alternatives of this pack for monitoring XSOAR 8 cloud. Also, can this information be updated on the original article OR github page?

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!