Related to Cortex XSOAR Playbook

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Related to Cortex XSOAR Playbook

L0 Member

Hello,

We have integrated QRadar with Cortex XSOAR. I am creating playbook that should be sending email to the Client for triggered alert. Now, I wanted to events fields, Virus total reputation that shows in analysis in the email body. Questions are,

How to add event's fields in the email body via variables?
How to add reputation from integrated TI i.e., Virus Total etc in the email body via variables?
How to set "To" and "CC" Matrix automatically based on Client Name (Domain name) and Log Source Type?
How to attached offense logs to email that we gonna send to the client?
How to perform Query for specific indicators of alert and add that logs as attachment in the email that we gonna send to the client?

Cortex XSOAR 

1 REPLY 1

L3 Networker

In order to add items to an email via a variable you will need to wrap the context key in ${}. This will reference the value for that context key when the email is sent. As long as the information you are looking to include is in the context then you can use it this way. This page details that under Search context data. In order to attach a file to the email, you will want to make sure to add the file name to the attachNames field for send-mail as well as the file entry ID to the attachIDs field.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!