What is everyone doing with their TIM license?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

What is everyone doing with their TIM license?

L3 Networker

Hi everyone,

I am running a multi tenant version of XSOAR, this version doesn't come with TIM so I don't have access to full screen view for indicators. So far I have been extracting indicators with an automation and verdicts for those indicators are delivered by a few threat intelligence integrations. Some of the indicators are enriched for documentation purposes but unfortunately quick view is not so good at displaying markdown. With my limited knowledge on TIM license at this point, I think the only benefit to having a TIM license is indicator full view. I am told that it is a relatively expensive license for just accessing a bigger layout.

What else is offered with TIM that everyone is using but I am not aware of?

1 REPLY 1

L2 Linker

Hey @EnesOzdemir ,

There is a table here on our docs page that outlines the specific differences between each license type and combination of licenses for XSOAR and TIM. I'm also attaching a datasheet that covers more of the features and example use case side of TIM. 

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!