Checkpoint <R80 wont import Interfaces, routes, zones

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Checkpoint <R80 wont import Interfaces, routes, zones

L0 Member

Hi..  I have been trying without success to import some checkpoint configs in to Expedition. 

I have been using Expedition in stand alone mode for 5 years or so and only now experiencing the issue. 

Security policy, objects etc all import ok, just none of the network elements.

If I import a Juniper or a cisco config this works fine, its just Checkpoint.

I tried importing some "good" configs which I have previously imported and converted successfully on previous projects but these no longer import.

I have rebuilt expedition on a new VM with same problem. This is all on a local version of expedition running in VMware 17 pro and Expedition version 1.2.79 

I have increased cpu cores to 8 and ram to 16gb.

I have checked /tmp/error but there is nothing obvious that I can pin to the issue.

Please could you give suggestions on how to resolve?

Many Thanks.. 

1 REPLY 1

L4 Transporter

Hi @steve_malin 

Thanks for reaching out.

What is the version of the Checkpoint you are trying to migrate? Could you share your checkpoint configuration with us using a TAC case? Please send the TAC case number to fwmigrate@paloaltonetworks.com

Thanks in advance!

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!