Security rules Warning

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Security rules Warning

L2 Linker

Hi, I have just imported a Cisco config into Expo, and I am seeing some warnings against the security rules in the dashboard. Any idea how I can work out what the warning is?

JHALL3_0-1677242205866.png

Regards

Jon

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

Double clicking on a rule does nothing on my version of Expo, interestingly on the left of each rule there is a green tick that spinning, is that correct? All I can do it RH click on the rule to do things, but there are no warning items to select.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

L2 Linker

Oh Yer, I forgot to say when I click on the red "6" and it shows me the rules i can't see anything obviously wrong with them..

Hi @JHALL3 @when you click the red number 6 , it will take you to those rules that have warning message , you can then click one rule at time , go to “ warning “ tab , it should show you some information. Most of the time , it just ask you to double check on the rule 

Hi @lychiang, thanks for your comments, where is the warnings tab? I am looking at it now and cannot find it.

Double click to go into one of the security , the "warning" tab is on the right as shown in the screenshot:

Screen Shot 2023-02-28 at 9.29.03 AM.png

Double clicking on a rule does nothing on my version of Expo, interestingly on the left of each rule there is a green tick that spinning, is that correct? All I can do it RH click on the rule to do things, but there are no warning items to select.

I have fixed this, stupid, the incorrect vsys was selected, but it gave me no warnings...

• 1 accepted solution
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!