Version 1.2.65 (Date July 17, 2023)
||sudo apt-get update; sudo apt-get install expedition-beta
|manual update||cd /tmp;
sudo dpkg -i expedition_1.2.65.all.deb;
MT-2676: UI issue - Security Rule target is not showing the FW and vsys properly:
1) When target FW is negated it is not shown strikethrough.
2) Target FW only shows one vsys, not all vsys assigned to the target FW.
MT-2673 - Issues with Splunk integration:
1) If password contains " or ' then the query to Splunk is failing.
2) We are requesting Splunk results even when Splunk executed query is not returning any record.
MT-2671 - When importing a Stonesoft configuration that is missing the default Template Firewall referenced policy, Expedition is not loading the defined objects and instead it is creating them as implicit.
1) Need to be able to read all objects.
2) Need to report a warning on the monitor when a referenced template is missing from the original configuration.