Application Database not mirroring Applipedia?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Application Database not mirroring Applipedia?

Not applicable

Hello,

We are fairly new to Palo Alto firewalls and are in the process of setting up a pair of Palo Alto PA2020 firewalls (SW 4.0.2).  I have noticed that the version os the Application database is significantly different to the database held on Palo Alto's website, I would have expected them to be the same. I have downloaded and installed the latest version of the database - 246-969Apps, ThreatsFull.

Am I doing something completely wrong? The applications I can not see are iplayer, imaps, pop3s and smtps...

Thanks

Paul

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

Applipedia should now be the same as latest content.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

L4 Transporter

I noticed the same.

eg: in Applipedia there is a application netconnect which is not available in the device's application database

Applipedia should now be the same as latest content.

• 1 accepted solution
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!