check Panorama Hardware reload/facing Panorama hardware reload after commit firewall policy to Palo firewall (

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

check Panorama Hardware reload/facing Panorama hardware reload after commit firewall policy to Palo firewall (

L2 Linker

OS version - 10.1.9-h1
Model - M200

Kindly check the below snaps, and let me know how to check the reason for its restart?

I do not see any open bug under this version.

SachinGargNTT_2-1695119029617.png

SachinGargNTT_1-1695118858021.png

2 REPLIES 2

L2 Linker

And will this service , cause the reboot of the panorama?

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

Hello @SachinGargNTT

I had an issue with reportd before in PAN-OS 9.1, not in 10.1. Based on my past experience, when the process restarts Panorama is still up, only GUI is not accessible with an error: "Critical processes (reportd) are down. Please try again later". To dig into details, could you check log from CLI: 

tail lines 50000 mp-log reportd.log?

Kind Regards

Pavel

Help the community: Like helpful comments and mark solutions.
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!