Importing cert problems

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Importing cert problems

L1 Bithead

Hello Gurus,

I generated CSR outside of panorama, trouble importing cert, is this allowed?

When choose import cert(device->Import cert) & private key nothing happens/i see importing screen for ever

All my certs are in pem format.

Regards

Babu

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L7 Applicator

hi @VenkatSira 

What PAN-OS version do you have installed and what browser did you use?

Did you try the dame in another browser? At least in my case where I had exactly the same problem tying another browser for importing the cert solved the issue.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

L7 Applicator

hi @VenkatSira 

What PAN-OS version do you have installed and what browser did you use?

Did you try the dame in another browser? At least in my case where I had exactly the same problem tying another browser for importing the cert solved the issue.

L1 Bithead

Thanks, Pano ver is 9.0.6 & tested in chrome, does different browser can help?

Regards

V

Thanks Remo, i tried in another browser it worked

Regards

Venkat

Thanks for this post!  I had the same issue trying to import a certificate from Panorama (8.1.15) into a template using Chrome.  I used Edge to successfully import the certificate.  Never had issues with Chrome and Panorama before.

• 1 accepted solution
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!