Panorama: dynamic updates to clients

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Panorama: dynamic updates to clients

L3 Networker

Hi,

I've added two VM-100's to Panorama and placed them into a device group. Connectivity is okay, deploying templates goes fine, but for some reason when I try to configure Panorama to shedule dynamic updates to the VM's, they don't show up in the list of devices to push it to, see: http://imgur.com/a/7hEbi

Which probably easy/silly step did I forgot?

Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5

L4 Transporter

Do the devices have a license for Threat Prevention, etc.?

Yes they do, and it is possible to shedule it on the devices directly too. Just not through the Panorama interface..

Hi,

What does Panorama say in the Licenses section (just under the Dynamic Updates section)? Is there a check mark in the Threat Prevention column?

Benjamin

L3 Networker

I tried different options and only anti-virus would show me all the firewalls, i guess it's license issue on the host device,

give it a try,

~Harry

Yup, all green checkboxes...

Licenses.PNG

• 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!