Cortex XDR Discussions
Cortex XDR allows you to rapidly detect and respond to threats across your networks, endpoints, and clouds. It assists SOC analysts by allowing them to view ALL the alerts from all PANW products in one place, telling the full story of what actually happened in seconds and allows seamless response.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.
Cortex XDR Discussions
Cortex XDR allows you to rapidly detect and respond to threats across your networks, endpoints, and clouds. It assists SOC analysts by allowing them to view ALL the alerts from all PANW products in one place, telling the full story of what actually happened in seconds and allows seamless response.
About Cortex XDR Discussions

Please note: All postings in LIVEcommunity are visible to other users; please keep your network secure by refraining from posting live IP address’s or domain names here. Contact your Customer Success team for network-specific questions.

Discussions

BIOC Rule - CGO V/S Actor_process_image_name

Hi 

I wanted to understand, if i want to see certain cmdline activities from "x" Process.

Want to know what will be more efficient putting the "x" process in "Causality_actor_process_image_name"

or in "actor_process_image" while creating a BIOC

meanmach by L1 Bithead
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes

Changing Broker VM's internal network subnet

Hi all

Is there a way to change the internal network subnet through other means other than the webui?

The default 172.17.0.1/16 collides with the network this broker vm is on. We are having trouble accessing the webui but somehow we can ssh in. Wante

tmeksik by L1 Bithead
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Likes

Future of Cortex XDR

Hello dear community, 

we all now the future of SOC is Cortex XSIAM. 

What will happen to Cortex XDR in the future? I didn't see any planned new KI implementations into XDR. 

If you have more informations, please let me know.

BR

Rob

RFeyertag by L4 Transporter
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Likes

Proofpoint TAP Integration - XQL Query Help

Has anyone worked with PP TAP integration and creating any useful XQL queries to help identify potential malicious mail that a user interacts with?  As example:
Email was not determined "bad" initially but after some sandbox from PP, it is later class

HELP - XQL QUERY For XDR and XSOAR

Hi,

I am creating a playbook with the objective of integrating Cortex XSOAR  and Cortex XDR . 

The idea is for Cortex XSOAR  to query Cortex XDR  , retrieve all the assets detected by the broker scanner, and verify which assets do or do not have the

Cortex XDR

Hello, Is there any possibility that the customer may utilize Cortex XDR agent in two domains, taking into account that first one has tenant id, the other doesn't?

Thank you in advance.

Cortex XDR Agent Service Get Stopped.

Hello Guys!

Just wanted a clarification that once the Cortex XDR agent service : cyserver.exe get stopped due to any reason.

1.How the system service restarts again ?

2. How many or frequency of  heartbeats does cortex xdr agent send to Cortex XDR

• 1815 Posts
  • 78 Subscriptions
Top Solution Authors