Unable to access a page referenced in a PA blog entry.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Unable to access a page referenced in a PA blog entry.

L0 Member

I can't get to live.paloaltonetworks.com/t5/customer-resources/configure-palo-alto-networks-firewall-to-block-x-vpn/ta-p/270633

How to obtain access?  (Or maybe someone can send me the article?

3 REPLIES 3

L7 Applicator

@RobScott 
The article that you are trying to gain access to is reserved for customers.  Are you a customer? 

LIVEcommunity team member
Stay Secure,
Joe
Don't forget to Like items if a post is helpful to you!

PA mailed me the whitepaper that includes the link. That implies I should
have access.

(My company buys a lot of PA services each year. I, personally, buy only
one.)

@RobScott 

I looked at your current account, and it is associated with your Gmail account.  And is just a registered user, not a customer.

This would indicate that your account will not have customer access.  

You have to have someone in your company provide access to your email address, or create a user account with your companies email address in order to gain access.

LIVEcommunity team member
Stay Secure,
Joe
Don't forget to Like items if a post is helpful to you!
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!