User ID with Separate Domains

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

User ID with Separate Domains

L3 Networker

Team,

I have one FW running agentless User-ID in an environment with two separate Domains one is XYZ and another domain is 123. User-ID can see both domains but cannot monitor both of them so users that login on XYZ domain are restricted in the policy's but for users that login under 123 User-ID does not see them so they are just blocked.

Any way I can setup User-ID to moniture and see users in two separate domains?

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@Schneur_Feldman,

I'd recommend that you switch away from agentless and go with the actual user-id agent and have it monitor both domains and simply poll that agent from the firewall.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@Schneur_Feldman,

I'd recommend that you switch away from agentless and go with the actual user-id agent and have it monitor both domains and simply poll that agent from the firewall.

L3 Networker

Thank you for your help. Getting User-ID running on both DC's resolved the issue!

• 1 accepted solution
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!