User loses privileges...UserID

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

User loses privileges...UserID

L4 Transporter

In our company we have two internet browsing profiles.
Users who belong to the AD Domain users have limited access to internet and users AD group belongs to UsuariosInternet can access anywhere.

My AD user is canopr and I have internet access from my PC (10.5.1.149), when I log on to a server by remote desktop (mstsc) and I identify with the user oalgt\ explotacio, stopped internet access. The userID the user agent learns that identified on the IP 10.5.1.149 is explotacio. This performance understand that is wrong. Is there any way around it?

Thanks

15 REPLIES 15

Depends on how they log on.

Does the user have full access permission to the 2nd mailbox ? If so, you can make everything work with the same credentials.

Or does the 2nd mailbox actually require logging on to it ? If so, you again have a logon event that will be picked up by UserID.

In a AD environment, using different logins to different resources, is not really best practice for me. Give a user one account and make sure he can access whatever resource he needs with that account. You shouln't bother your users with several logins.

Obviously this doesn't apply to users who do administrative tasks, where the admin account should be strictly separate from their everyday user account.

I hope you get it sorted out...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!