Weird scrolling behaviour in the LIVEcommunity WebUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Weird scrolling behaviour in the LIVEcommunity WebUI

L0 Member

Hi,

I started today with paloalto LIVEcommunity. I am currently reading through many pages and as a personal behaviour I try to open interesting pages as new tabs without leaving the current one. After reading the current tab I switch to the next and so on.

When switching to a tab from the LIVEcommunity that had been opened for a while within this page a popup appears asking for feedback which is no problem so far. But when clicking the "X" to close the popup, the page automatically scrolls fully to the bottom instead of staying at the beginning.

So everytime I have to fully scroll up to begin reading the page. I think this is not the way it should work?

I created 2 screenshots.

- tested on Manjaro Linux with Chromium Browser (latest)
- tested on Windows 10 with Microsoft Edge (latest)

Regards

Peter

(c)ool
2 REPLIES 2

L7 Applicator

@PeterMurr 
Thanks for the feedback. 

Please allow me to discuss this with our teammates and then let you know if there is anything we can suggest to you.

LIVEcommunity team member
Stay Secure,
Joe
Don't forget to Like items if a post is helpful to you!

Community Manager
Community Manager

@PeterMurr 

great observation!

I've tested and confirming the same behavior.

I'm going to reach to a platform provider to debug.

Thank you.

LIVEcommunity Admin
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!