Global Protect - Flagging security issues with Insurance companies

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Global Protect - Flagging security issues with Insurance companies

L0 Member

I have several clients that are getting push back from their Cyber Security companies about the following issues (or non Issues). We have one company refusing to renew because of it and its coming up more often. I have a ticket open with support which I have been waiting forever to hear back. How do I force a login requirement? I know it used to be by design. I am running 10.4.-h4 on all the firewalls.

The first one is for the client download page. I have one firewall that's not prompting for a login when you go to the URL but just redirects to the download page. 

The insurance company insists the port 80 redirects and being able to reach the download page is an issue. 

XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:443
 Path: https://XXX.XXX.XXX:443/global-protect/login.esp  (the 
 XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:80
 Path: https://XXX.XXX,XXX.XXX/sslmgr I know this was an issue in version 8.0 but resolved. I believe this is necessary for VPN inbound. 

Has anyone been dealing with this and found a solution to shut these insurance companies up? Its becoming a monthly fight.

0 REPLIES 0
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!