Knowledge sharing: community account fix and Globalprotect troubleshooting/investgation updated/edited article

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Knowledge sharing: community account fix and Globalprotect troubleshooting/investgation updated/edited article

L6 Presenter

My old account was fixed by Palo Alto life community following article https://knowledgebase.paloaltonetworks.com/KCSArticleDetail?id=kA10g000000ClNHCA0 , so I am resharing the post for "Knowledge sharing: Globalprotect troubleshooting/investgation. Split tunnel,Globalprotect app/agent configuration options and etc. to solve issues" as this is part of my "Knowledge sharing" aticles.

I also made some nice edits about seen captive portal issues and how to stop the Globalprotect from powershell for automation purposes:

https://live.paloaltonetworks.com/t5/general-topics/knowledge-sharing-globalprotect-troubleshooting-...

2 REPLIES 2

Community Team Member

This is great stuff @nikoolayy1  !

Thanks for sharing !

-Kiwi.

LIVEcommunity team member, CISSP
Cheers,
Kiwi
Please help out other users and “Accept as Solution” if a post helps solve your problem !

Read more about how and why to accept solutions.

L6 Presenter

I also added this comment under the main article but I will share it also here:

In addition to everything I mentioned the "GlobalProtect App Log Collection for Troubleshooting" paid feature that uses the Cortex Data Lake  is something really great for slowness and performance issues and for network environments that are unstable and see such issues very often.

GlobalProtect App Log Collection for Troubleshooting (paloaltonetworks.com)

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!