Share office space + Global Protect

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Share office space + Global Protect

L0 Member

Hi all, has anyone had any issues with GP clients in share office areas? We have recently added a few remote users that work out of a shared space.

Very weird, GP connects fine, I can ping internal machines and resolve names no problems. RDP works.

We have a few small internal web servers hosting some browser based apps. Unable to connect to http/s via browser.

Cant map DFS drives, nor can we browse windows explorer to DFS targets, you can get to a base folder, but once you click on a subfolder, it would just search and seach for 10 minutes. The machine can access shared folders on a server however. 

I'm not a log expert, but I couldnt really find anything on the logs suggesting an major issues. All I can think of is that the shared office wifi is blocking something minor enough for some things to work and some not.

Has anyone else had similar issues?

Thanks,

Dekkar

1 REPLY 1

L1 Bithead

same problem here, 

were you able to fix it ? was it on GP side or server DFS config?

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!