Security policy enforcement stops - IoT Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Security policy enforcement stops - IoT Security

L0 Member

I'm running a IoT Security POC. Devices are identified, classified and policy rules recommendations are generated and pulled to firewall successfully. Policies are imported and created using device profiles as source and destination objects, traffic goes through successfully. I noticed however, that security policies are no longer applied after devices are seeing offline. They are probably offline because no traffic is generated by them, but is this per design to stop enforcement when no traffic is initiated? I always have to reboot the firewall for the the policies to take effect again or sometimes have to re-import the policies. 

Any ideas why?

IoT Security 

0 REPLIES 0
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!