cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GlobalProtect Portal provides 404 message

L2 Linker

Best regards

Team

We upgraded a 3250 device from version 10.1.10 to version 10.2.4-h2. Once we performed the update, a problem arose with the GLobal Protetc portal, since if we look for it in the browser the message provided is 404 not found (see image).

However, the ping to the portal is successful, likewise, if users try to connect from the VPN client, they have no problem accessing, it only happens if I try to access from the web browser. Does anyone know what is going on?

It is important to clarify that the client version is 5.2.11 and it has a custom login portal.

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L2 Linker

Cordial greetings

Team

According to the thread of the mail and to the problem that was exposed. I would like to inform you that the problem occurred because a custom HTML portal had been configured in the Globalprotect configuration and at the time of upgrading from version 10.1.x to 10.2.x, this configuration affected the portal. Therefore, the problem was solved by using the default settings in Portal Login Page.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

L4 Transporter

Hello Andres,

Have you enabled logging on the default rules (or on a cleanup rule)?
If yes, you can check if on the firewall traffic logs, if there is any drops for the traffic to the Portal.

Hope that helps.

Olivier

PCSNE - CISSP

Best Effort contributor

Check out our PANCast Channel

Disclaimer : All messages are my personal ones and do not represent my company's view in any way.

L2 Linker

Cordial greetings

Team

According to the thread of the mail and to the problem that was exposed. I would like to inform you that the problem occurred because a custom HTML portal had been configured in the Globalprotect configuration and at the time of upgrading from version 10.1.x to 10.2.x, this configuration affected the portal. Therefore, the problem was solved by using the default settings in Portal Login Page.

• 1 accepted solution
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 38 Subscriptions
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!