IPsec tunnel PA-Forcepoint Up but no traffic passing through

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

IPsec tunnel PA-Forcepoint Up but no traffic passing through

L1 Bithead

Hi ,

I'm configuring an ipsec tunnel between PA-5410  (route based )and Forcepoint Firewall (policy based), and showing up but when i try to ping from LAN-to-LAN i could not recieve any trafic or logs . from system log,

""PSec key deleted. Deleted SA: 172........[500]-.............peer[500] SPI:0xA83E98C1/0x3D6DB38C.'""  and ( eventid eq 'ipsec-key-delete' )

Need to resolve this matter.

regards

1 REPLY 1

L3 Networker

Hi Bouthaina,

So both your Phase 1 and 2 are up?

Phase1

show vpn ike-sa gateway

Phase2

show vpn ipsec-sa

Can you find anything in our ikemgr.log?  less mp-log ikemgr.log

Can you post also output of show vpn flow.

Is any of you upstream devices using NAT?  Could be you need to enable nat-traversal .

Are your global counters revealing anything?

Are u using proxy-id's , you must be using them since it is policy based VPN.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!