Monitoring Subinterfaces with zabbix

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Monitoring Subinterfaces with zabbix

L0 Member

I would like to ask if you have experience with integrating Zabbix and Palo Alto FW. I have an issue with graphs traffic on subinterfaces as it is not accurate compared to the port connected on the other end. For example, on the switch port, I see 20Mbps traffic in, but on the Palo Alto interface connected to that same switch, I see 1.2Mbps traffic out or other measurements that do not match.

The strange thing happens when graphing the physical interface; these measurements are much closer to reality. Therefore, it seems that there is a problem when graphing subinterfaces.

The FW is a PA-3220 with this SW 10.2.7-h3

Thanks

0 REPLIES 0
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!