PAN-OS HA Clustering and Integrated management and logging

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

PAN-OS HA Clustering and Integrated management and logging

L1 Bithead

Hi, I have questions about PAN-OS HA clustering and management

First, I read the document "HA Clustering Overview - PAN OS Admin Guide". and  I was able to confirm about HA Clustering.

However, there is a part in the HA Clustering part of the PAN OS Admin Guide that I do not check or understand, so I would like to ask a question about it.

1. Is HA Clustering a function that makes multiple PAN OS firewalls into one logical device?
: I understand that HA Clustering is not a feature to configure one logical firewall.
:  HA clustering is understood as the ability to synchronize sessions by grouping multiple firewalls into a group to ensure session handling.

2. Is it possible to perform integrated management and logging for equipment grouped by HA Clustering?
: In particular, I was unable to verify information about unified management and logging among HA Clustering members.
: Seeing that there is no mention of this, it is understood that each device is managed through an individual management interface (GUI or CLI) by default.
: In order to manage and record them in an integrated manner, you can see that panoramas must be linked and used.

Is my understanding correct?

If there is any wrong information, please tell me the correct information.

Thanks

0 REPLIES 0
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!