Vsys and tagging automation

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Vsys and tagging automation

Hello, we have a service that runs when we build servers that will tag the servers being created with its tag and ip information via the rest api. We're trying to migrate to a new vsys, from L2 to a L3 vsys and when we added the new vsys to panorama it started to make

objects in the wrong vsys. Where should I be looking to create the ips/tags in the specific vsys? I think what the script does is pull down what firewalls are in the device group and configures them.

Adding these objects to both vsys would be best for now until we complete a migration. I am just not sure how to get the data about which vsys' are available and which to use.

Thank you

0 REPLIES 0
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!