Importing Shared Object Questions

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Importing Shared Object Questions

L0 Member

I have a relatively new Panorama installation.  I want to associate 2 in production firewalls with ~1700 shared objects each.  These two are only slightly different, I could make them the exact same with a little leg work.

I associated and disassociated one of these firewalls in the past with this Panarama so it has ~1625 old shared objects loaded.  Some are the same, some are different now. 

How do I go about associating both firewalls to Panorama and not end up with a ton of duplicates and potentially >5000 shared objects trying to be pushed down to each firewall?  There is strangely very little information I could find on this front/in this instance.  Everything I see is acting like you're pulling 2 firewalls out of the box and associating them with Panorama.  There are no HA pairs in the mix, btw.  What's the safest way to proceed, so I end up with ~1700 shared objects between these two firewalls and no duplicates?

0 REPLIES 0
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!