Feature Request: Recommendation for Remediation (OPTIONAL) Box on Custom Policies in Prisma Application Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Feature Request: Recommendation for Remediation (OPTIONAL) Box on Custom Policies in Prisma Application Security

L0 Member

When creating a Build Policy on the Prisma console, the Remediation (OPTIONAL) Box is grayed out. I'm told that this is expected, but initially when doing my POC for Prisma back in April, I don't believe this was always the case. If it is, the word "optional" should be removed. For a Feature Request, we are asking to enable the Recommendation for Remediation (OPTIONAL) Box, since this will be the location where users would input steps of Remediation for possible misconfigurations and vulnerabilities that violate our Custom Policies. Not being able to utilize this part of the Custom Policies leaves no work-around for Remediation Steps, as, the Description box of the policy is not the place for that. Can you please fix this implementation?

1 REPLY 1

L3 Networker

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback.  Please submit a feature request for this effort from the knowledge center in the UI or contact your Customer Success team.

• 1 replies
  • 2 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!