Image Pull back on new node in Kuberenetes

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Image Pull back on new node in Kuberenetes

L0 Member

All of sudden i have getting below issue on new nodes which are part of daemonset installation 

Normal BackOff 74s (x554 over 126m) kubelet Back-off pulling image "registry-auth.twistlock.com/tw_u5ko4ug7ddtzhneqzja4fcyf1eekkuxc/twistlock/defender:defender_21_08_529"

3 REPLIES 3

L2 Linker

Based on the error message, I'd say something is blocking your kubernetes node from being able to pull the image from twistlock.com. I'd first check that the exact image URL that the node is trying to pull actually exists e.g. by doing a manual pull from your own machine. If that works, then check if something might be blocking the new nodes from accessing the URL, e.g. a firewall.

Some more info on debugging that error in Kubernetes: https://www.tutorialworks.com/kubernetes-imagepullbackoff/

L0 Member

I am not facing issue with kubernetes nodes . i am facing issues with twistlock console when it pulls docker repo for scanning  as hardly scans few repos then gives 429 error as too many request 

L4 Transporter

The Access Token (u5ko4ug7ddtzhneqzja4fcyf1eekkuxc) on their license may have expired due to a contract renewal. They will have to update the Daemonset deployment with the new image name with the new access token, or just generate a new Daemonset YAML and redeploy.

None
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!