JSON Not showing up

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

JSON Not showing up

L1 Bithead
I am currently facing an issue in JSON, while creating an RQL
Query for a Policy. The policy requires checking MySQL Database Servers in
Azure for the server parameter: audit_log_enabled and audit_log_events. The
issue that I came across in RQL was the absence of "server parameter" in
JSON of resources ingested onto Prisma Cloud through our Cloud Account. I
tried different routes through RQL to tackle this problem but to no avail.
Could anyone please clarify whether the server parameter is actually present
and if not might I ask why it is not? Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank-you!
1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L3 Networker

Hello, 

The information you are looking for is under Settings \ Server Parameters from the Azure Portal.  At this time we do not ingest the API that would bring in the information requested into Prisma Cloud.  You can open a feature request and suggest the API be enabled by our Product Team.
Ingested API's

Feature Request 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

L3 Networker

Hello, 

The information you are looking for is under Settings \ Server Parameters from the Azure Portal.  At this time we do not ingest the API that would bring in the information requested into Prisma Cloud.  You can open a feature request and suggest the API be enabled by our Product Team.
Ingested API's

Feature Request 

• 1 accepted solution
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!