Microsegmentation EoS label

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Microsegmentation EoS label

L0 Member

Dear,

I did not find the technical documentation for Prisma Cloud microsegmentation using my bookmark: https://docs.paloaltonetworks.com/content/dam/techdocs/en US/pdf/prisma/prisma-cloud/prisma-cloud-admin-microsegmentation/prismacloud-admin-microsegmentation.pdf.

A search on the technical documentation portal did not return a similar document. I did came across an End of Sale label for microsegmentation.  It is hard to imagine that the support Prisma Cloud gives for auto-securing inter- and intra-K8-namespaces is not sold anymore. Can you point me to the relevant platform guide where these products are still offered?

Best regards,

Eddy

1 REPLY 1

L3 Networker

Hi Eddytruyen,

Right now, your best option is to implement the CN-Series NGFW

Regards,

Brandon Goldstein, Sr. Customer Success Engineer, Prisma Cloud | PCCSE, GCP PCSE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!